"The Llanfair Train in Welshpool"
By Eric Bottomley
Edition Size: Unlimited
Image Size: 415 x 300 mm
Nearing the end of B.R. operation in 1956, Beyer Peacock 0-6-0T No. 823 (The Countess) crosses Church Street, Welshpool, with a cattle train. This 2'6" gauge line opened in 1903, closing to passenger traffic in 1931. Re-opening in 1963 as a preserved railway.
Watermarks/Logos do not appear on actual print