"Partick Hill, Glasgow"
By Eric Bottomley
Edition Size: Unlimited
Partick Hill in early 1960 shows Glasgow Standard tram No. 681 returning to the depot whilst Coronation car No. 1274 (now preserved) makes its way from Clydebank to Burnside. Entering Partick Hill Station is an Ivatt class 4 2-6-0 with a local train. Glasgow trams remained in service until September 1962.
Image Size: 360 x 545 mm
Watermarks/Logos do not appear on actual print